Strawberry and blueberries make this berry-infused water extra healthy and delicious. Both berries are low in calories, high in nutrients and antioxidants—good things a child’s body needs to stay healthy and happy. This recipe makes one serving but can be doubled easily.
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 to 4 mint leaves
- ¼ cup ice
- 1.5 to 2 cups water
- 16-ounce mason jar or water pitcher.
- Wash berries, slice and set aside.
- Add ice, mint leaves, and berries to mason jar or pitcher.
- Fill a mason jar or pitcher with water.
- Let berries infuse in water for at least 15 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy.
What's your family's favorite berry-infused water recipe? Let us know in the comments below.