Celebrating Halloween may look a little different this year, but there's still many ways parents and caregivers can celebrate with their kids.
- Grab your decorations and decorate the house, living space, or a room. If you're family is feeling extra crafty, try one of these 25 DIY Halloween decorations to spook up your space!
- Paint pumpkins. Washable tempura paint is a great choice when painting pumpkins. It's fun to use and cleans up easily with water.
- Dress up in costume and celebrate virtually with friends or family.
- Read books about Halloween or watch a virtual story time! Try Creepy Carrots by Aaron Reynolds and Peter Brown!
- Try a Halloween craft to get into the spooky spirit!