This berry smoothie is a great way to enjoy berries that are ripe during the summer. Read on for the recipe below.
- 1 cup mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries)
- 1/2 low-fat yogurt, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup milk (low fat or soy milk)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. You can add more milk if the mixture becomes too thick. For a creamier smoothie, add more yogurt.
- Pour and serve.
- Makes about two servings, 1 cup per serving.
What's your favorite type of smoothie? Let Potter know in the comments!