Potter the Otter knows that flavored water can be one of the most hydrating drinks for young kids. In this recipe, cucumber and mint combine to create a refreshing drink to keep your kids and family hydrated! Cucumbers promote hydration while a dash of mint creates a zingy flavor.
- 5 minutes
- 1 small cucumber, washed and sliced
- 2-4 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- 10 to 12 cups of water
- Fill an empty pitcher with ice.
- Add sliced cucumbers and mint leaves.
- Fill pitcher with water and chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve directly from pitcher or strain water before serving.